The BFHIHKA Name and Emblem
The BFHIHKA name and emblem are the exclusive property of BFHIHKA and are protected under international law. Unauthorized use is prohibited. They may not be copied or reproduced in any way without prior written permission of BFHIHKA. Requests for permission to use BFHIHKA’s name and emblem should be emailed to us at email@example.com.
The UNICEF and HKCU Name and Emblem
The UNICEF name and emblem are the exclusive property of UNICEF. The name and emblem of HKCU are the exclusive property of HKCU. Both names and emblems are protected under international law. Unauthorized use is prohibited. They may not be copied or reproduced in any way without the prior written permission of UNICEF or HKCU. Requests for permission to use UNICEF’s name and emblem sent to UNICEF using the copyright permission option in our feedback form. Requests for permission to use HKCU’s name and emblem should be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The BFHIHKA Website
The BFHIHKA website may be linked to other web sites that are not under BFHIHKA’s control. BFHIHKA provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement or approval by BFHIHKA of any website, product or service. BFHIHKA does not assume any responsibility or liability in respect of such web sites, including, for example, responsibility or liability for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on those websites.
Linking to BFHIHKA
BFHIHKA welcomes links from sites that share our goals of supporting breastfeeding and UNICEF’s goals of working for children’s rights, meeting children’s basic needs and expanding opportunities for children to reach their full potential. By adding a link you are expressing your support for these goals. If you choose to link to the BFHIHKA website, you must agree to all of the terms and conditions for linking set forth below. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions, do not establish a link to the BFHIHKA website. By establishing a link to the BFHIHKA website, you will be deemed to have agreed to all of the terms and conditions set forth below. If you wish to link from your website to any pages of our sites you may do so only on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the website page, and subject to the following conditions:-
- The linking text must simply consist of the website address;
- You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of any logos on our sites;
- You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
- You do not otherwise use any BFHIHKA, UNICEF or HKCU’s trade marks displayed on our sites without our express written permission;
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- Your website does not contain content that is distasteful, pornographic, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
At any time and at our complete discretion we reserve the right to withdraw the permission to make website links to our sites in which case the site manager must agree to remove the link immediately.